In recent years, Turkey has emerged as the perfect opportunity for buyers looking for Houses for sale in Turkey, due to the location, climate, religious harmony and cuisine. Hence, Turkey is a regional power and a newly industrialized country—ranking very high in the Human Development Index; with a geopolitically strategic location. The Anatolian peninsula, comprising most of modern Turkey, is one of the oldest permanently settled regions in the world. Also, since the liberalisation of the Turkish economy in the 1980s, the country has enjoyed stronger economic growth and greater political stability. In line with its traditional Western orientation, relations with Europe have always been a central part of Turkish foreign policy.

Turkey is a transcontinental country bridging Southeastern Europe and Western Asia. Asian Turkey, which includes 97 percent of the country’s territory, is separated from European Turkey by the Bosphorus, the Sea of Marmara, and the Dardanelles. On the other hand, European Turkey comprises only 3 percent of the country’s territory. Turkey covers an area of 783,562 square kilometres (302,535 square miles), of which 755,688 square kilometres (291,773 square miles) is in Asia and 23,764 square kilometres (9,175 square miles) is in Europe. Turkey is the world’s 37th-largest country by land area. The country is encircled by seas on three sides: the Aegean Sea to the west, the Black Sea to the north and the Mediterranean Sea to the south. Turkey also contains the Sea of Marmara in the northwest. (source)

Houses for Sale n Turkey

The Fama Property Finder Advantage

Fama Property is a proud service provider to prospective home buyers and investors, looking for Houses for Sale! Get in touch with us today and let us know your needs and we will make sure to keep you satisficed throughout the entire process! Finally, you can rest assured that our services minded staff will do the outmost in order to provide the best possible service and make the buying process both enjoyable and hassle-free.

Why Fama Property

Turkey offers buyers with many choices when it comes to property types, sizes and cost of Apartments. Fama Property is here to help you with your selection. We help our customers to find the best property that suit their needs. Our agents speak many languages and are always ready to assist and go far and beyond to help. You can call us today for the latest updates on price and availability of any property. You can visit our site daily with updates on the website on a daily basis. We have the best rates on the market and the widest selection of properties. You can also sell your property through us. We help you to manage and market your purchased property. We help developers to market their properties and consult in any matter related to the real estate market in Turkey. The client is always our priority.